Ready to shake off the Winter weather and play some Flag Football this Spring? You've come to the right place! Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray Flag Football. This Spring join us every Sunday at Bluemont Park in Arlington for 6 weeks of regular season games, post-game Happy Hours, and an end-of-season tournament for playoffs.
As one of our most popular flag football leagues, we’ve got limited space. Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies reflect this mission!
This is a DC Fray COED Social league. Our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - new to the sport? Great! Former NFL Player? Perfect! Everyone is welcome. Please denote your preference for conference when registering.
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin April 2nd and run weekly from 9am-1pm.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for a Sunday Funday like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
04/02 - Week 1
04/09 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
04/16 - SKIP (Easter)
04/23 - Week 3
04/30 - Week 4
05/07 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
05/14 - Week 6
05/21 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
05/28 - SKIP (Memorial Day WKD)
06/04 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, April 7th - Season Kick-Off Party
Sat, June 10th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.