At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
Our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - new to the sport? Great! Former NFL Player? Perfect! Everyone is welcome. Please denote your preference for conference when registering.
Want to get in game day shape? Prepare for the seasons with DRILLS Practice: a new football inspired workout in DC! Tune up your footwork, agility, speed, coverage, routes, and more. DRILLS coaches welcome all levels to get in shape using fun and challenging workouts with traditional football drills. Learn more and sign up here!
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- Co-ed Football (5 males & 3 females). 2 hand touch, no contact, no blocking.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- Teams average 12-16 players per roster! Please take that into consideration when forming your teams
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin September 22nd and run weekly between 10am-2pm.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit Grand Tommy Joe's for a Saturday day drink like no other! Get ready for drink specials, flip cup, and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
09/22 - Week 1
09/29 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/06 - Week 3
10/13 - Week 4
10/20 - Week 5
10/27 - Week 6
11/03 - Week 7
11/10 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party Friday, September 7th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.