Ready to play Basketball this Fall? So are we! Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a Men's Athletic League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Men's Athletic league. These leagues are our bread-n-butter; people having fun regardless of experience level. Whether you're a first time player or a former NBA player, this league is for you if you're looking for a great time! And of course the party isn't stopping when we leave the courts; we'll head to the bar for some post-game happy hour fun.
- Games begin October 23rd and run weekly from 7-10 PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Basketball teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
10/23 - Week 1
10/30 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
11/06 - Week 3
11/13 - Week 4
11/20 - Week 5
11/27 - Week 6
12/11 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
12/18 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.