Ready to play Basketball? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is an OPEN Athletic League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray OPEN Athletic league. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin September 19th and run weekly from 6:30-10:30 PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 5v5 OPEN division. No required number of males/females on each team, but teams can be a mix of both genders.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Basketball teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
09/19 - Week 1
09/26 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/03 - Week 3
10/10 - Week 4
10/17 - Week 5
10/24 - Week 6
10/31 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/07 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.