Ready to play Basketball this Fall? So are we! Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a Men's Athletic League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Men's Athletic league. These leagues are our bread-n-butter; people having fun regardless of experience level. Whether you're a first time player or a former NBA player, this league is for you if you're looking for a great time! And of course the party isn't stopping when we leave the courts; we'll head to the bar for some post-game happy hour fun.
- Games begin Tuesday, January 22nd and run weekly from 7-10 PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Basketball teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/22 - Week 1
01/29 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/05 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/12 - Week 4
02/19 - Week 5
02/26 - Week 6
03/05 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.