**Arlington DPR requires a minimum of 66% of participating players to be a resident of Arlington County. To meet this requirement teams/players must submit proof of residency. Please send a copy of this to [email protected] with the subject line "Arlington Residency - (Insert Day/League)".
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are built to reflect this mission.
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Coed Social League. These leagues are for everyone! Never played before? Great! Former setter for the US Olympic Team? Awesome! Players of all skill levels are welcome in our Social leagues: the number one rule is to have a good time.
- Games begin June 23rd and run weekly from 1-5pm.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 6 vs 6 and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- Please keep in mind that this is a COED division when registering.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams. Please do not rely on Free Agents of one gender to be added to your team to fill it out.
*Volleyball teams average 9 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
06/23 - Week 1
06/30 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/07 - SKIP (4th of July)
07/14 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/21 - Week 4
07/28 - Week 5
08/04 - Week 6
08/11 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/18 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.