At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
DC Fray is excited to announce that we are embracing our PLAY value even more and removing player refs from all of our Kickball leagues! We will be providing refs as we want you all to focus on solely playing and having fun!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin on September 17th and run weekly from 6:00-10:00PM.
- Games run every week in Arlington on Tuesdays.
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for a post-game like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup, and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
*Kickball teams average 24 players. Please keep this in mind when registering*
“The game doesn’t stop here — this is a Topgolf sponsored league. There will be chances to win Topgolf swag and prizing to keep the game going at a Topgolf location near you! Topgolf, it’s a win-win season.”
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
09/17 - Week 1
09/24 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/01 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt deadline)
10/08 - Week 4
10/15 - Week 5
10/22 - Week 6
10/29 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/05 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 27th
Fall End of Season Party - Friday, November 1
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.