At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
Our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - new to the sport? Great! Former Pro? Perfect! Everyone is welcome. Please denote your preference for conference when registering.
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are two (2) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 60 minute games, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams
- Games begin March 23rd and run weekly from 7:30-11:30 PM(tentatively)
- Dates & location subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit Crystal City Sports Pub for the best start to a weekend. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
03/23 - Week 1
03/30 - SKIP (Easter wkend)
04/06 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/13 - Week 3
04/20 - Week 4
04/27 - Week 5
05/04 - Week 6
05/11 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/18 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Spring Kickoff Party - Friday, March 23rd
Spring End of Season Party - Friday, May 18
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.