At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Athletic league, played on Tuesdays. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin March 27th, and will play from 9:00-11:00 PM each week.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
03/27 - Week 1
04/03 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/10 - Week 3
04/17 - Week 4
04/24 - Week 5
05/01 - Week 6
05/08 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/15 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Spring Kickoff Party - Friday, March 23rd
Spring End of Season Party - Friday, May 18
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.