Street Hockey 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long
- Games begin March 29th and run weekly from 6:30-9:30 PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 5v5 COED division there will be a required number of females (2) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Hockey teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
03/29 - Week 1
04/05 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/12 - Week 3
04/19 - Week 4
04/26 - Week 5
05/03 - Week 6
05/10 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/17 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.