Ready to play some Flag Football this Fall? You've come to the right place! Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray Flag Football. Join us every Sunday in Arlington at Long Bridge Park for 6 weeks of regular season games, post-game Happy Hours, and an end-of-season tournament for playoffs.
As one of our most popular Arlington options, we’ve got limited space. Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
This is a DC Fray COED Athletic league. This 8v8 league is for the former high school players or long-time athletes, who want to get after it on the field before turning up at the bar.
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 8v8 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- Teams average 12-16 players per roster! Please take that into consideration when forming your teams
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin September 17th and run weekly from 6:30PM - 9:30PM(tentatively)
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit Crystal City Sports Pub for post-game fun. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
09/24 -Week 1
10/01 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/08 - Week 3
10/15 - Week 4
10/22 - Week 5
10/29 - Week 6
11/05 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 15th
Fall End of Season Party - Friday, November 10th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.