At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
This is a DC Fray COED Social league. This 7v7 league is designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are more sport focused and interested in competition but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
Want to get in game day shape? Prepare for the seasons with DRILLS Practice: a new football inspired workout in DC! Tune up your footwork, agility, speed, coverage, routes, and more. DRILLS coaches welcome all levels to get in shape using fun and challenging workouts with traditional football drills. Learn more and sign up here!
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin Sunday, March 31st and run weekly from 9:00AM-1:00M
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
03/31 - Week 1
04/07 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/14 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/21 - SKIP (Easter)
04/28 - Week 4
05/05 - Week 5
05/12 - Week 6
05/19 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/26 - SKIP (Memorial Day Weekend)
06/02 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.