At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
This is a DC Fray COED Athletic league. This 7v7 league is designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are more sport focused and interested in competition but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin June 29th and run weekly from 9AM-12PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for a Saturday Turn-up like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup, and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
06/29 - Week 1
07/06 - SKIP (4th of July)
07/13 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/20 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/27 - Week 4
08/03 - Week 5
08/10 - Week 6
08/17 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/24 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.