These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current VA Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social League. We’re all about camaraderie over competition and helping you have fun, regardless of your skill level. That means whether you're a first-time player or a former pro athlete, this league is your weekly ticket to a great time! Join us to team up with old friends and bond with new ones on the best night of the week. And of course the fun doesn’t stop when we leave the field. When the clock hits :00, we head to the bar for some post-game happy hour shenanigans.
- There are three (3) females required on the field at all times, and a batting order of 2:1 (2 males max in a row before a female must hit)
- Teams are required to have at least 14 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin March 28th and run weekly from 6:30-10:30PM.
- Dates // subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Softball teams average 16 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
03/28 - Week 1
04/04 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/11 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/18 - Week 4
04/25 - Week 5
05/02 - Week 6
05/09 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/16 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color.