Ready to play Basketball? So are we! Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is an OPEN Social League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray OPEN Social league. These leagues are our bread-n-butter! Have fun on the courts & at the bar, no experience needed. Whether you're coming from the NBA or the bench of a pick-up game, all skill levels are welcome :)
- Games begin January 22nd and run weekly from 7:30-10:30 PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 4v4 OPEN division. No required number of males/females on each team, but teams can be a mix of both genders.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 4v4 a side and are required to have at least 7 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Basketball teams average 8 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/21 - Week 1
01/28 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/04 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/11 - Week 4
02/18 - Week 5
02/25 - Week 6
03/03 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Winter Kickoff Party - Friday, January 17th
Winter End of Season Party - Friday, March 6th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.