In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
Our Mission: At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin Sunday, March 26th and run weekly from 2:00-4:00PM.
- Dates and times subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action:
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Kickball teams average 18 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will chose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
03/26 - Week 1
04/02 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/16 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/23 - Week 4
04/30 - Week 5
05/07 - Week 6
05/14 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/21 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.