At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
DC Fray Trivia is BACK this Fall season, and we're better than ever! For those of you looking to put brains over brawn this Fall, this is the league for you. Every Monday, we're heading to Adams Morgan and packing Town Tavern, to turn up and test our mettle!
It's all kicking off on Monday, September 20th. Get ready for a 6 week season. The best part? We'll be at the bar all night, so the party doesn't end when the questions stop!
Ready to play!? Sign up today!
*Trivia teams average 6 players per team. Please take that in to consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
09/20 -Week 1 (T-Shirt Week)
09/27 - Week 2
10/04 - Week 3
10/11 - Week 4
10/18 - Week 5
10/25 - Week 6
11/01 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
**Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.**