- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, which means masks MUST be worn inside at all times, unless actively eating or drinking.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin Monday, June 27th and run weekly starting at 7:00PM.
- Games will be played weekly at Town Tavern.
- Dates and times subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
*Trivia teams average 6 players per team. Please take that in to consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
06/27 - Week 1
07/11 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/18 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/25 - Week 4
08/01 - Week 5
08/08 - Week 6
08/15 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.