Ready to get out and play some Kickball this Fall? Get ready for a season of Glow Kickball fun with DC Fray. As one of our most popular leagues, we’ve got limited space (there is only room for 16 teams in this division). Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social League. We’re all about camaraderie over competition and helping you have fun, regardless of your skill level. That means whether you're a first-time player or a former pro athlete, this league is your weekly ticket to a great time! Join us to team up with old friends and bond with new ones on the best night of the week. And of course the fun doesn’t stop when we leave the field. When the clock hits :00, we head to the bar for some post-game happy hour shenanigans.
- Games begin September 20th and run weekly from 6:30-9:30 PM
- Games run every Wednesday on the fields of Walter Pierce Park in Adams Morgan.
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit Grand Central for a post-game like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
09/20 - Week 1
09/27 -Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/04 - Week 3
10/11 - Week 4
10/18 - Week 5
10/25 - Week 6
11/01 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 15th
Fall End of Season Party - Friday, November 10th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.