At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- Games begin January 23rd and run weekly from 6:00-9:30 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 10v10 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (4) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 15 minute halves, 10v10 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Rubber Dodgeball teams average 14 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will note be ordered*
01/23 - Week 1
01/30 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/06 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/13 - Week 4
02/20 - Week 5
02/27 - Week 6
03/05 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Winter Kickoff Party - Friday, January 17th
Winter End of Season Party - Friday, March 6th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.