At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies reflect this mission!
Our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - new to the sport? Great! Former Pro? Perfect! Everyone is welcome. Please denote your preference for conference when registering.
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 60 minute games, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin March 26 and run weekly from 6:00-9PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for a party like no other. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
03/26 - Week 1
04/02 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/09 - Week 3
04/16 - Week 4
04/23 - Week 5
04/30 - Week 6March 26
05/07 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/14 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Spring Kickoff Party - Friday, April 6
Spring End of Season Party - Friday, May 18
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.