At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social League.
- Games begin April 3rd and run weekly from 6-9:30 PM!
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 7v7 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (2) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
04/03 - Week 1
04/10 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/17 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/24 - Week 4
05/01 - Week 5
05/08 - Week 6
05/15 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/22 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.