Ready to play Soccer? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Athletic League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together.
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Athletic league. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin April 4th and run weekly from 6-10:00 PM!
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 7v7 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
04/04 - Week 1
04/11 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
04/18 - Week 3
04/25 - Week 4
05/02 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
05/09 - Week 6
05/16 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
05/23 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, April 7th - Season Kick-Off Party
Sat, June 10th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.