Ready to play some Flag Football this Summer? You've come to the right place! Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray Flag Football. This Spring join us every Saturday at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan OR at Stead Park in Dupont for 6 weeks of regular season games, post-game Happy Hours, and an end-of-season tournament for playoffs.
As our most popular flag football league, we’ve got limited space. Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies reflect this mission!
Our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - new to the sport? Great! Former NFL Player? Perfect! Everyone is welcome. Please denote your preference for conference when registering.
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- Teams average 12-16 players per roster! Please take that into consideration when forming your teams
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin July 8th and run weekly between 12-9pm.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for a Saturday day drink like no other! Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
07/08 - Week 1
07/15 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
07/22 - Week 3
07/26 - Buy-One Get-One Day @ Chipotle for All DC Fray players!
07/29 - Week 4
08/05 - Week 5 (Spirit Week Brought to you by Chipotle)
08/12 - Week 6
08/19 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
08/26 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, June 30th - Season Kick-Off Party
Fri, August 25th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.