Ready to play Dodgeball? Yep, so are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social league. These leagues are our bread-n-butter; people having fun regardless of experience level. Whether you're a first time player or you play regularly on ESPN 8: The Ocho, this league is for you if you're looking for a great time! And of course the party isn't stopping when we leave the courts; we'll head to the bar for some post-game happy hour fun.
- Games begin April 6th and run weekly from 6:30-9:30 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 15 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Rubber Dodgeball teams average 12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
04/06 - Week 1
04/13 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
04/20 - Week 3
04/27 - Week 4
05/04 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
05/11 - Week 6
05/18 - Week 7
05/25 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, April 7th - Season Kick-Off Party
Sat, June 10th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.