Ready to play Soccer? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Athletic League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are designed with this mission in mind!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Open Athletic league, played on Fridays. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin on April 14th, and will play from 7:30-9:30 PM each week(tentatively).
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Open division there will be NO gender requirement on the field.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
04/21 - Week 1 (T-Shirts)
04/28 - Week 2
05/05 - Week 3
05/12 - Week 4 (Spirit Week)
05/19 - Week 5
05/26 - SKIP (Memorial Day WKD)
06/02 - Week 6 (Tentative Playoffs)
06/09 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
06/16 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, April 7th - Season Kick-Off Party
Sat, June 10th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.