Ready to play Dodgeball? Yep, so are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social league. These leagues are our bread-n-butter; people having fun regardless of experience level. Whether you're a first time player or you play regularly on ESPN 8: The Ocho, this league is for you if you're looking for a great time! And of course the party isn't stopping when we leave the courts; we'll head to the bar for some post-game happy hour fun.
- Games begin April 5th and run weekly from 7:00-9:00 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 6v6 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (2) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 15 minute halves, 6v6 a side and are required to have at least 9 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Foam Dodgeball teams average 10+ players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
04/05 - Week 1
04/12 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
04/19 - Week 3
04/26 - Week 4
05/03 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
05/10 - Week 6
05/17 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
05/24 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, April 7th - Season Kick-Off Party
Sat, June 10th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.