Ready to play Volleyball? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a Women's Athletic league, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are built to reflect this mission.
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Women's Athletic league. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin April 4th and run weekly from 7 PM-9 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 6 vs 6 and are required to have at least 9 players on their rosters.
- Please keep in mind that this is a Women's division when registering.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Volleyball teams average 9 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
04/04 - Week 1
04/11 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
04/18 - Week 3
04/25 - Week 4
05/02 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
05/09 - Week 6
05/16 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
05/23 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Sat, April 8th - Season Kick-Off Party
Sat, June 10th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.